Highlighted

Is it possible to split a document based on a recurring text or phrase in Adobe Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to split a document based on a recurring text string or phrase.  I print out owner statements in bulk and would like to be able to split my large batch of reports into individual files for each owner.  I'd like to split the large batch into smaller reports every time the words "OWNER STATEMENT" appear.  Is this possible?  Or is there a way to add bookmarks based on the text string and then split by bookmark?   Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to split a document based on a recurring text or phrase in Adobe Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to split a document based on a recurring text string or phrase.  I print out owner statements in bulk and would like to be able to split my large batch of reports into individual files for each owner.  I'd like to split the large batch into smaller reports every time the words "OWNER STATEMENT" appear.  Is this possible?  Or is there a way to add bookmarks based on the text string and then split by bookmark?   Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both of these things are possible, but both require the development of a custom-made script.

I've created many similar tools in the past so if you're interested in hiring someone with a lot of experience to do it for you, feel free to contact me privately at try6767 at gmail.com and we could discuss it further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
sb116 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcial7673199,

Please refer to the link below and this is the only way to split a document in the Acrobat :

Split a PDF document | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

Let me know if you need more help with it.

Thanks,
Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Resources