Highlighted

Is the Adobe acrobat reader the correct app for me?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please!

Hi! I have a question about your app and it's compatibility with my phone and my needs. I am not very tech savvy when it comes to word, hancom, Adobe... But I have a document that I just need to fill out the fields and sign at the bottom. I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 and hancom office viewer came Pre-installed on my device. I can't seem to edit anything with that app. I Google searched how to fill out a document on a Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 and Adobe acrobat reader is the first thing that popped up. Will I be able to utilize this app for my needs? Again, I only need to fill in some fields provided and sign (signature) the bottom and email it back. I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 2015. If you can please help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much for your time, Joy.

Hi joym22255,

You can use Adobe Fill & Sign to fill the PDF form and add signature to it. Refer this help link : https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-use-adobe-fill-sign-dc-mobile-app

It is a free application that you can install from Play store on your Android device.

You can also use Adobe Acrobat Reader to work on PDF in your mobile device as it is also a free application.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is the Adobe acrobat reader the correct app for me?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please!

Hi! I have a question about your app and it's compatibility with my phone and my needs. I am not very tech savvy when it comes to word, hancom, Adobe... But I have a document that I just need to fill out the fields and sign at the bottom. I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 and hancom office viewer came Pre-installed on my device. I can't seem to edit anything with that app. I Google searched how to fill out a document on a Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 and Adobe acrobat reader is the first thing that popped up. Will I be able to utilize this app for my needs? Again, I only need to fill in some fields provided and sign (signature) the bottom and email it back. I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 2015. If you can please help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much for your time, Joy.

Hi joym22255,

You can use Adobe Fill & Sign to fill the PDF form and add signature to it. Refer this help link : https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-use-adobe-fill-sign-dc-mobile-app

It is a free application that you can install from Play store on your Android device.

You can also use Adobe Acrobat Reader to work on PDF in your mobile device as it is also a free application.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joym22255,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2016 1
Resources