Highlighted

Is the embed widget available in the PDF pack or only Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to embed a disclosure form on my website that each client has to sign.  In all the "how to" videos it shows a widget link on the dashboard.  Since I cannot find this link, I am wondering if this is a DC function only or if it is part of the PDF pack as well.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

It's a part of Adobe Sign, I believe.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is the embed widget available in the PDF pack or only Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to embed a disclosure form on my website that each client has to sign.  In all the "how to" videos it shows a widget link on the dashboard.  Since I cannot find this link, I am wondering if this is a DC function only or if it is part of the PDF pack as well.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

TOPICS
Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The option to create Widgets (on-line/embedded forms) is available to Business and Enterprise level customers." Create Widgets  Whatever that means, it won't include PDF Pack, or the normal retail subscription to Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2018 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2018 1
Resources