• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a plan only to secure your pdfs? / ¿Hay un plan (de profesor) solo para asegurar pdf?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the plan Adobe Export pdf but I would also like to secure my pdfs so they can't be edited, copied etc. As a teacher, I've seen I could buy a complete plan (whose monthly fee is too expensive for me as I only want to secure  my pdfs). What can I do?

Tengo el plan de Adobe export pdf, pero además me gustaría poder asegurar los pdfs para que no se puedan editar, copiat... Como profedora, he visto que hay una oferta para comprar un plan completo, pero yo solo quiero asegurar mis pdfs (esa oferta mensual me parece cara porque solo necesito esa función). ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most apps just ignore PDF security (except an open password) do it may not be worth any cost. The least program that can do this is Acrobat Standard. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

++additional information

You can refer to Acrobat Std. plan and pricing here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pricing.html 

If you are looking for one time purchase or some Student or Teacher discount, then you may get in touch with out sales support team : https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html our team will suggest you the best. 

Thanks.

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources