Copied

Is there a snapshot tool in pdf Pro 10?

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi USS_Exitprise,

You may find the snapshot feature under the Edit menu in the application.

Also, when you use the feature, it saves the bitmap to the clipboard and allows you to paste into another program.

It would not create a file on the disk.

Let me know if you need any other help on the same.

Thanks,

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply but I think you're referencing other versions of Adobe. Pro 10 is different--there actually isn't even an "Edit" menu but rather an "Insert & Edit" menu and the snapshot tool is not located there. FYI.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me like PDF Pro 10 has no snapshot tool. I have to close the doc then reopen in Acrobat Reader just to copy something. Since Pro is used specifically to edit pdf files this seems ridiculous to me. Extremely inconvenient. At the very least they could've put in an FAQ explaining this but there is no mention of it. Makes me want to boycott Adobe altogether. Irritating as hell.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X does have an Edit menu. Maybe you're not using what you think you're using... If you upload a screenshot of the application window we could help you find it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X absolutely has an Edit menu and I have no problem finding the snapshot tool in Acrobat X. However, I am not asking about Acrobat--I am asking about PDF Pro 10 (previous versions were called Adobe Professional I believe). PDF Pro 10 and Adobe Acrobat are separate programs. Pro 10 gives one many more options for editing than Acrobat does.

Since the original posting I've confirmed that pdf pro 10 does not have a snapshot tool, as crazy as that seems it appears to be true. Thanks anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't have any product called "PDF Pro 10".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 1
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
try67 LATEST
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
Resources