• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue in converting PDF to Word

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to Export a PDF to Word, I get the message "Save as Failed to Process this document. No file was created". I don't see this issue when Exporting other PDF docs to Word docs. The issue is seen only for one PDF document. Is there anything that I need to check in this file. I verified the file size and it's about 7.5 MB only.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Almast,

Looking at the information shared above that its just one pdf that has been causing trouble. The PDF you are working on is it was originally a ,pdf or generated form a different source?

Seems there is a trouble with this specific document, try converting it via Adobe Document Cloud  and see the result.

Help us with the file, we would test the same at our end.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email address that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The PDF was created from Confluence pages.

I tried Adobe Cloud as mentioned by you. But when I click Export PDF option, I get the following message:

Unable to process request

Please contact customer support for help.

The PDF document is placed here Adobe Document Cloud.

Almas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried Adobe Cloud as mentioned by you. But when I click Export PDF option, I get the following message:

Unable to process request

Please contact customer support for help.

Does it only happen as soon as you select the "Export PDF" feature? Can you access the website successfully? Can you check with a different file please?

I tried accessing your file attached above. There's seems to be something wrong with its file format. I got this error-

Email it to the email address shared in Inbox.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources