Highlighted

issue opening PDF files in their SharePoint Online site with Adobe Document Cloud plugin installed

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user with Adobe Document Cloud plugin installed and they have issue opening PDF files in their SharePoint Online site. The error page as below. Any solution?

post.PNG

TOPICS
How to, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

issue opening PDF files in their SharePoint Online site with Adobe Document Cloud plugin installed

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user with Adobe Document Cloud plugin installed and they have issue opening PDF files in their SharePoint Online site. The error page as below. Any solution?

post.PNG

TOPICS
How to, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deploying this in my Sharepoint organiztion was a terrible mistake. All I wantedto do was to be able to edit a fillable PDF and save directly back to the Sharepoint site. Your workaround (I assume you double clicked a PDF or chose Open in Adobe Document Cloud... is to click the vertical elipsis....chose Open...Open in Broswer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issue, and yes that is our workaround for now which is to click on the ellipses and choose to open in browser.

However i would like to change the default behavior for opening PDF in SharePoint Online from opening with Adobe Document Cloud to open in browser.

I am aware on the answer here SharePoint - default open PDF option - can this be changed? but this does not help in our situation

I have already approached Microsoft Support and they say they cannot support the issue since it's not their product. 

If someone manages to find a way or know how to change the default behavior then that would be great

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Resources