Highlighted

Issue with Export PDF

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do i have to do when a converted document is corrupt? I mean from a service manual in English and PDF format is converted to word format to take the pictures (graphics) and add them to a new document in word and in Spanish

I am not interested in discussions. - I WANT SOLUTIONS.... !!!   - This B. S. is not for free. and need assistance badly and now.... !!!

If the moderator does not agree with it, that's his or her problem. but I'm doing my job and that´s why the company made the effort to buy this converter; to translate the product's manuals that the company I'm working for commercialize in Latin America.

I´m wasting to much time looking for answers and solutions to the corrupted  converted documents, TIME IS MONEY MY FRIEND.

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with Export PDF

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do i have to do when a converted document is corrupt? I mean from a service manual in English and PDF format is converted to word format to take the pictures (graphics) and add them to a new document in word and in Spanish

I am not interested in discussions. - I WANT SOLUTIONS.... !!!   - This B. S. is not for free. and need assistance badly and now.... !!!

If the moderator does not agree with it, that's his or her problem. but I'm doing my job and that´s why the company made the effort to buy this converter; to translate the product's manuals that the company I'm working for commercialize in Latin America.

I´m wasting to much time looking for answers and solutions to the corrupted  converted documents, TIME IS MONEY MY FRIEND.

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lvato,

We are sorry for the late response and the inconvenience caused.

Could you please let us know if you still experiencing this issue.

What happens when you convert PDF to word?

Do you get any error messages?

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2016 0
Resources