Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

non posso fare l'aggiornamento di adobe pdf pack, ho già pagato, cosa devo fare

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

PDF Pack is never installed and cannot be uninstalled, so I've no idea what you did !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sergiop,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue with PDF Pack, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Adobe PDF Pack. Make sure you are using Adobe Reader, not Adobe Acrobat for PDF pack services. You can download Reader from this link: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions 

You can also access PDF Pack using a browser at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

For any troubleshooting step, you may refer to - Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

I'm having an issue with my PDF Pack as well.

Since two days I'm unable to print any PDF documents. Hence I decided to disinstall the PDF Pack and reinstall it.

I was able to disinstall it, but now I can't install it any longer, it appears a message which says that some problem has occurred.

I've a subscription to the PDF Pack which will expire next year.

Can you help?

Regards,

Elena

[email id removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF Pack is never installed and cannot be uninstalled, so I've no idea what you did !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is strange.

I went in the programs of the control panel, I clicked on Adobe and disintalled it. Indeed now I cannot read the PDF files any longer.

But if the PDF Pack is never installed and unistalled, how can I use it? I'm not clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "Adobe" did you click on? Could it be Adobe Acrobat Reader? If so you need to get it back. THIS IS NOT PDF PACK.

To get Reader go to http://get.adobe.com/reader

PDF Pack is a service, that runs on Adobe's computers, not on your computer. So there is no way to install or uninstall it. There's a lot of services about today. In this case Reader helps you use it. Once you have Reader you sign in, and it knows you have paid for PDF Pack, then you can use it. For more detail see How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I understand, thank you for explaining so clearly.

So I have a problem with the installation of Adobe, I've tried again by using your link, but it says there is some problem.

Might be that I got a virus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the error message you get? There are many possible things wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says:

ADOBE DOWNLOAD MANAGER DOES NOT WORK ANY LONGER

Windows: a problem occurred, which prevents the program to run correctly. If a solution is possible, the program will be closed and you will receive an automatic notification.

But I do not receive any notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eletps,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try once to run the cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs on the machine.

Reboot the machine and then try to install the Adobe Acrobat reader DC application from this link Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution.

Check if you can install the application without any issue or not.

Let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources