• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

just purchased Export tool, how do i export selected text only?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased the Export tool for Acrobat Reader and I can only export entire files.  When I select specific text and right click i do not have an option to export selected text.  Do i need a different version of acrobat in order to achieve exporting selected text?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Hi Austinc,

Edited-

As mentioned, that you have subscribed for the Export PDF and the functionality that you are looking for that doesn't come up with the Export PDF.

you can only export the entire file and convert it to another format. FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

In order to export the selected text, you need to subscribe for Adobe Acrobat DC subscription Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Then you can Select text> Right Click> Export Selection As...

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Austinc,

Edited-

As mentioned, that you have subscribed for the Export PDF and the functionality that you are looking for that doesn't come up with the Export PDF.

you can only export the entire file and convert it to another format. FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

In order to export the selected text, you need to subscribe for Adobe Acrobat DC subscription Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Then you can Select text> Right Click> Export Selection As...

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources