Highlighted

Keeping the Marks in Radio Buttons and Check Boxes

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, please!  I'm filling out a job application in Acrobat Pro DC.  When I click on the radio buttons and check buttons in certain areas, they do not stay, even when I save them.

TOPICS
Fill and sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keeping the Marks in Radio Buttons and Check Boxes

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, please!  I'm filling out a job application in Acrobat Pro DC.  When I click on the radio buttons and check buttons in certain areas, they do not stay, even when I save them.

TOPICS
Fill and sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a link of the form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As you are filling a job application, I assume that the issue occurs with this particular form.

Would it be possible to share the form with us here so we can check it on our end? It seems to be a PDF specific issue.

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
Resources