Link to Review PDF not working via Adobe Document Cloud

New Here ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this has been going on for weeks. Shivani with Adobe Support just told me to post the question to this forum because they could not be of any assistance. When I click create link to share a PDF for review with coworkers via Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for teams, no text comes up on my PDF.  See here.

Looks the same in all browsers. Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari.

But when I share the PDF via dropbox link, it looks just fine. See here.

If it were my internet browser, wouldn't it be rendering without text in both dropbox link and adobe cloud link? Any ideas how to fix? It's super annoying. I like to review things within the browser, not download it. Makes it easier for collaboration.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi laurenNADP75251

We apologize for the delay in response to your query posted above. Hoping that you have managed to find the resolution by now?

There is a confusion, because as per initial query Adobe Document Cloud online service isn't working properly and not displaying the pdf content upon sharing. However, if I go through the description-

When I click create link to share a PDF for review with coworkers via Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for teams, no text comes up on my PDF

It looks Acrobat DC isn't showing the text while reviewing. What exactly causing trouble?

This issue is not reproducible at our end, as we are able to create link and share PDF for review and text is visible. I just reviewed on your PDF, please check.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more