Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links aren't showing up properly in my interactive PDF

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have created a PDF in InDesign and exported it as an interactive PDF. This shows up fine on my desktop, but when I open it in some applications (ie. on my phone or ipad) the links dont work and sometimes the images associated with the links also don't show.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "applications", exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi OWM,

As asked above, which application you are working on? I assume you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on mobile device?

If yes, then you may follow the instructions shared in the similar discussion on forum Why don't PDF links work. This is a serious problem . The thread is quite old, but the scenario could be the same.

Why don't PDF links work. This is a serious problem

For testing, you may check with a different pdf file. As this could be a file specific problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources