Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links to cloud not unique

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I'm experiencing an odd issue - I have 48 seperate PDFs that need to be uploaded to the cloud, and a link created for each PDF.

Adobe Acrobat is creating share links however they are not always unique. So while it creates link "123xyz" to link to PDF "A", when I save PDF "AE" to the cloud and create a link it will sometimes give me a previous used link eg "123xyz" - then when a third party wants to view PDF "A" they are actually viewing PDF "AE".

I cannot find any threads regarding this problem - but has anyone experienced this before?

- N

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Natalie,

Thanks for using Adobe Acrobat DC. Really sorry about the problem you are facing. We will investigate it on priority. Can you please help us with following information so that we can proceed with the investigations:

1) Can you please provide the version of Acrobat. (Click on ‘Help’ in menu bar > click on ‘About Adobe Acrobat DC…’ > take a snapshot of popped window).

2) Can you please share the Exact steps of the issue you are facing? I assume you are only observing the issue after saving the file to Document Cloud and not when the file is locally saved. Is that correct ? If possible can you please make a video of the workflow  save the file on any Cloud Storage and Share the link with us on mail ( dobhal@adobe.com ) .
2) Is the issue prevalent with all the PDF's or is it something that is specific only to a certain pdf's ? If possible could you please share the PDF files on which you are getting the error on dobhal@adobe.com ?

Thanks
Vimal Dobhal
Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources