• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Log on error message

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a current Adobe Export PDF, Annual plan. I can log on without difficulty. When I open a PDF and choose to Convert it to Word or Excel and error message pops up that states "an error occurred while logging in". However, I am logged in - name is showing, dropdown by name give log out as an option. No help from customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hello lorif68591584

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to convert a PDF file to Word document, as getting an error message "an error occurred while logging in", Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, you can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

Assuming you ar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello lorif68591584

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to convert a PDF file to Word document, as getting an error message "an error occurred while logging in", Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, you can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

Assuming you are getting the error message while using the service through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, please sign out and sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader and then check for the latest updates of Adobe Reader from Help>Check for updates. Install any pending updates and reboot the machine and then try converting the PDF file.

You may also refer to Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources