Highlighted

losing formatting when converting to PDF

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a word document to a PDF on my Mac but the PDF changes all the formatting.  Why?

Hi Kimbrookep,

As said that the, formatting of converted pdf is not good. So that depends on the type of pdf. Adobe Export PDF can create high-quality conversions, but the quality of converted document depends on the quality of the PDF file you start with.

Are you experiencing this problem, with all the converted document? You may check with a different pdf and see if that works fine.

You may also check Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF  for better understanding about it.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

losing formatting when converting to PDF

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a word document to a PDF on my Mac but the PDF changes all the formatting.  Why?

Hi Kimbrookep,

As said that the, formatting of converted pdf is not good. So that depends on the type of pdf. Adobe Export PDF can create high-quality conversions, but the quality of converted document depends on the quality of the PDF file you start with.

Are you experiencing this problem, with all the converted document? You may check with a different pdf and see if that works fine.

You may also check Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF  for better understanding about it.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kimbrookep,

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 1
Resources