• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my Adobe Export PDF after Acrobat Pro DC Trial

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Export PDF used to appear on the right hand side of my screen every time I opened a PDF file.  I never did have to open Adobe Export PDF.  Then I had a trail of Acrobat Pro DC and ever since doing so I have lost Adobe Export PDF. 

Now when I open a PDF file, Acrobat Pro DC appears in the right hand side of my screen and I cannot get rid of it.  When I attempt to Export a PDF file into Word or Excel, all I get is a message asking me to buy Acrobat Pro DC.  

I have even attempted to purchase Adobe Export PDF again so I could download it but the Adobe website knows I already own Adobe Export PDF and does not give me the option to download.

So... how do I get rid of Acrobat Pro DC and get back a functioning Adobe Export PDF.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Hi Ronr,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

I believe you are using the Export PDF service through Adobe Acrobat DC application? If this is the case, then you may uninstall the Acrobat DC first to avoid any confusion. (which you have used as trial earlier). Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

You can access the Export pdf following the below steps-

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Can any one please tell me what to do?

Anki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronr,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

I believe you are using the Export PDF service through Adobe Acrobat DC application? If this is the case, then you may uninstall the Acrobat DC first to avoid any confusion. (which you have used as trial earlier). Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

You can access the Export pdf following the below steps-

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't help you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akanchha

Thanks.  All is back to normal.

Ron Ryan, MBA, CFA

[Personal information removed by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ron,

Glad to hear it worked for you.

Would you please tell us what exactly causing the problem? And which troubleshooting step worked for you?

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akanchha

You asked some time ago what steps I took to correct the issue described below.  First, I attempted to download the Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool from Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs so I could uninstall Acrobat DC.  I could not find the download at the site you provided but easily found it with a Google search. Once I removed Acrobat DC using the cleaner, the Adobe Export PDF functionality returned to normal.

Quite simple once receiving your directions.

Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources