Mail app won't open when sending signed documents

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iphone 5c

ios 9.2.1

adobe fill and sign 15.0.4

trying to send documents with an Exchange mail account that is connected through OWA.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mail app won't open when sending signed documents

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iphone 5c

ios 9.2.1

adobe fill and sign 15.0.4

trying to send documents with an Exchange mail account that is connected through OWA.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not certain I understand the failure you are encountering, but if you are trying to open/fill an attached file from Exchange you need to make sure that it is one of the supported file types. Fill & Sign iOS supports PDF and image (.png and .jpg) file types. If this is not the issue you are facing can you please provide more detail about the workflow you are attempting and I'll see if I can assist you further.

Andrew

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, when I am viewing a signed image in F&S, I hit the export button, and then select the Mail app so I can forward the signed document from my phone.  I click mail, and nothing happens.    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2016 0
Resources