Highlighted

Many errors in PDF to Word conversion. Useless for me because of large documents

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated in the title, the conversion has too many errors in it to be useful for me. I would like a refund

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Many errors in PDF to Word conversion. Useless for me because of large documents

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated in the title, the conversion has too many errors in it to be useful for me. I would like a refund

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlom83333835,

Can you help us with the error messages that you are getting during conversion? What is the size of the file that you are trying to convert? The limitation of file size is 100Mb.

Have you tried the conversion online through https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ?

Still if doesn't work for you and you would like to cancel the subscription, so you may contact to our billing team via chat support. They will assist you further- Contact Customer Care

Let us know if it doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2017 1
Resources