Highlighted

Merge och Convert

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generate many pdf files from our system and suppliers. I would like to create my own pdf by combining different pdf files into one pdf file. I would also like to convert a pdf file to excel for example.

This is all the needs I have. Which plan to use?

Hi felixf00,

You can either go for Adobe PDF pack Online PDF converter, convert from web or Acrobat Reader | Adobe PDF Pack or you can purchase the Acrobat application Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC‌.

Using Adobe PDF pack you won't be able to Edit the PDF files as its a online service used for creating, converting, organizing,combining PDF files. However with Acrobat application you can do a lot more.

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Merge och Convert

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generate many pdf files from our system and suppliers. I would like to create my own pdf by combining different pdf files into one pdf file. I would also like to convert a pdf file to excel for example.

This is all the needs I have. Which plan to use?

Hi felixf00,

You can either go for Adobe PDF pack Online PDF converter, convert from web or Acrobat Reader | Adobe PDF Pack or you can purchase the Acrobat application Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC‌.

Using Adobe PDF pack you won't be able to Edit the PDF files as its a online service used for creating, converting, organizing,combining PDF files. However with Acrobat application you can do a lot more.

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2016 0
Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi felixf00,

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2016 0
Resources