• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge PDF - Conversion Failed

New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I hope that you can help me, I could not find a phone number to call Support. I am trying to merge 12 PDF files into 1 PDF file and each time I merge the files I receive a "Conversion Failed" message. All files are below 100MB. Do you know why this keeps happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Hi Joshua,

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Adobe PDF Pack. Could you try clearing the browser cache, or trying a different browser and try again.

Make sure that the files you are trying to combine are not secured, password protected, 3D or part of a PDF portfolio as these cannot be combined. Also, try combining smaller groups of files, to see if you can narrow the error down to a specific file or files.

Thank Y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joshua,

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Adobe PDF Pack. Could you try clearing the browser cache, or trying a different browser and try again.

Make sure that the files you are trying to combine are not secured, password protected, 3D or part of a PDF portfolio as these cannot be combined. Also, try combining smaller groups of files, to see if you can narrow the error down to a specific file or files.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources