• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging PDF's new problem

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When merging PDF's (as I have done MANY times before) I keep getting 'there is currently an operation in progress'  - then asking if I want to continue. Whatever action I take - leaving it, deleting or cancelling I lose everything and have to start again. This has been happening for a couple of weeks now. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kathm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to upload a PDF file using the Document Cloud service as getting the error message that another instance/operation is in the process, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC subscription with your current Adobe ID, try uploading the file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/  on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you are getting the message while using the Acrobat Pro DC, please sign out from Acrobat, reboot the machine and sign back in and check for any pending updates of Acrobat Pro DC from help>check for updates. Reboot the machine after installing the updates and try combining the PDF files.

If the issue still persists, please share the following details:

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources