• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft print to PDF unreadable since ADOBE PDF pack installed

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to print to Microsoft PDF, and then view the document.  Since downloading the ADOBE PDF pack, I cannot open those pdf files.  Please advise how i may be able to read them again.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Hi Kims,

Adobe PDF Pack  is an online service that you can access through web browser. This is not an application that you can install on your computer.

I assume you are referring to the free application Adobe Reader DC, through which you might be using your PDF Pack services?

There is a possibility that Adobe Reader DC set as a default application to open pdf files, and that is the reason print to Microsoft PDF isn't working.

To remove Adobe Reader DC as default pdf viewer you can simply change

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kims,

Adobe PDF Pack  is an online service that you can access through web browser. This is not an application that you can install on your computer.

I assume you are referring to the free application Adobe Reader DC, through which you might be using your PDF Pack services?

There is a possibility that Adobe Reader DC set as a default application to open pdf files, and that is the reason print to Microsoft PDF isn't working.

To remove Adobe Reader DC as default pdf viewer you can simply change the settings given in the help document below, which are suggested to make it default-

Associate PDF files to always open in Acrobat or Reader on Windows 10

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources