• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing docx file

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just opened a subscription this afternoon. I clicked on a PDF file, converted it to a docx file, and spent about an hour editing it. I saved it with the name v e n c h i NYC. However I was unable to find that file either on my computer or in what was called the cloud. Where should I look for this file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Hi Leonardb,

As the workflow shared above, you have first opened the pdf document then converted it to word doc and after converting to word document you are editing the word document.

If I understand correctly, you are editing the word document after converting from pdf? If yes, then try searching the file in the MS word files. And might be in the download folder of system library.

1- Once the pdf document converted to word you either need to download or save the pdf to system library.

2- When th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Leonardb,

As the workflow shared above, you have first opened the pdf document then converted it to word doc and after converting to word document you are editing the word document.

If I understand correctly, you are editing the word document after converting from pdf? If yes, then try searching the file in the MS word files. And might be in the download folder of system library.

1- Once the pdf document converted to word you either need to download or save the pdf to system library.

2- When the word file was edited and saved it must be saved in the word format itself.

3- For detailed explanation please refer-  Using Adobe Export PDF

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources