Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

monthly payment no contract

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need to upgrade my subscription from PDF pack to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. 

I get to a screen that gives me 3 options - 2 with a contract (annual or monthly) and one with no contract, but a higher monthly payment.  I select this final one, I don't want to be tied to longstanding payments as I probably won't need it and only have one project to do.  However I just end up in a loop, the next screen says it will cancel my PDF pack subscription and start the Pro one, and shows the correct monthly bill amount (Ok).  But when I press ' upgrade my current subscription' I end up with with a pre-selected / can't change option of the incorrect monthly annual contract.  What am I doing wrong or how do I successfully get the subscription I want?

Many Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Hi Sarahh,

Sorry to hear about the trouble changing experience and thanks for explaining the issue in detail. Since you are following the correct steps to upgrade your plan and its still not going through. Then you might need to cancel the current subscription and subscribe for the Adobe acrobat DC.

For further assistance on this, we suggest you to contact Adobe customer care billing team.

Refer to the link  Contact Customer Care

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments option and then click

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarahh,

Sorry to hear about the trouble changing experience and thanks for explaining the issue in detail. Since you are following the correct steps to upgrade your plan and its still not going through. Then you might need to cancel the current subscription and subscribe for the Adobe acrobat DC.

For further assistance on this, we suggest you to contact Adobe customer care billing team.

Refer to the link  Contact Customer Care

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments option and then click on "Show me my contact options".

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources