Highlighted

Move account info from personal to work account due to error

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I Was at work doing work stuff and was accidentally signed into my personal account.  Now, my work related info is in my personal account and should be in my work account (send and track) and if it is subpoenaed then they will now have all my personal info.  If I could just move what I did from work on my personal to my work I would be all set.  ADobe has not way to contact them for help I keep getting put here for help. 

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Move account info from personal to work account due to error

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I Was at work doing work stuff and was accidentally signed into my personal account.  Now, my work related info is in my personal account and should be in my work account (send and track) and if it is subpoenaed then they will now have all my personal info.  If I could just move what I did from work on my personal to my work I would be all set.  ADobe has not way to contact them for help I keep getting put here for help. 

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2017 0

Have something to add?