• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Export PDF from pc to IMac

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Export PDF installed on my pc and the pc is going bad. I want to move the installation from the pc to my iMac. How do I do this?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

ExportPDF is a web service. If I remember correctly, there may have been a standalone Windows application a long time ago, but currently there are three ways to use the service: You can upload files directly to the web service and then download the resulting output file, you can use the interface built into the free Adobe Adobe Reader, and you can use the Adobe Reader mobile application to convert files. You can find out more about these three methods here: Using Adobe Export PDF

So, if you happe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExportPDF is a web service. If I remember correctly, there may have been a standalone Windows application a long time ago, but currently there are three ways to use the service: You can upload files directly to the web service and then download the resulting output file, you can use the interface built into the free Adobe Adobe Reader, and you can use the Adobe Reader mobile application to convert files. You can find out more about these three methods here: Using Adobe Export PDF

So, if you happen to have a standalone Windows application, that cannot be moved to the Mac, you would have to install the free Adobe Reader, or use the direct upload method. In my experience, uploading directly to the web service is much more reliable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using the Export PDF. When I try to upload a PDF to convert, I am prompted to sign in and purchase. However, I already have an annual subscription but my Mac doesn't recognize that. So..how do I get this to be recognized on my Mac?

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, I found it. Sorry for the confusion on the last reply. Thank you for the help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources