• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving my Adobe subscription Visa payment to new region (moved from UK to Australia)

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have moved my company to Australia from the UK. I have updated my region details to Australia and entered my new Australian credit card details but it would not let me change to UK postcode in the payment screen. I am now in Australia so pay GST not VAT. Can this be amended? Thanks    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Hi WTG,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

When you are changing your changing the post code according to the new credit card then its mismatching with your Adobe account address.

Once the email get registered, country can not be edited in the personal information. This would be taken care by the customer care team over phone/chat support.

You may contact to Adobe Customer support following the link- Contact Customer Care

Below are the detailed steps-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi WTG,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

When you are changing your changing the post code according to the new credit card then its mismatching with your Adobe account address.

Once the email get registered, country can not be edited in the personal information. This would be taken care by the customer care team over phone/chat support.

You may contact to Adobe Customer support following the link- Contact Customer Care

Below are the detailed steps-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources