• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving my Export PDF to my home computer and change my email address

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid subscription for Adobe Export PDF. I need to download the app to my home computer and change my email sign in to my personal Google email?

Anyone have some directions on how to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnd,

As I understand from the description above, you want to download the Adobe Export PDF on your home computer and want to sign in with your Gmail Id, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID. Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service, it's not a  desktop application. So you cannot download the Adobe Export PDF to a computer.

More about Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

It seems that you are referring to the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, as you can use the Export PDF services through Adobe Reader. To download Reader: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

And if you want to use the Adobe Export Service, you have to sign in with your current Adobe ID and password as the purchase of the subscription is made on your Adobe ID.

So the email cannot be changed i.e. you cannot use the services with your Gmail id.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can use the service in the cloud, but how do I get a PDF file to any excel spreadsheet, when I have to access Export PDF app in the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johnd,

You can sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password and can easily turn PDF files into editable Excel.

You can also download and install the free desktop version of Reader DC  and can use the services. To download the Reader DC: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources