Highlighted

My Adobe application won't let me save as. It also will not allow me to edit pdfs (sign, export, etc.)

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to reset my application? Is there something else I should do to gain access to these capabilities?

Hi Robertk,

You are a subscriber of "Export PDF" subscription, which doesn't include the "Edit" functionality.

FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

You can Export a PDF file and convert it to word,excel format via - https://cloud.acrobat.com/  or install the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Or if you would like to Edit the pdf file, then you need to subscribe for the Adobe Acrobat DC- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Adobe application won't let me save as. It also will not allow me to edit pdfs (sign, export, etc.)

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to reset my application? Is there something else I should do to gain access to these capabilities?

Hi Robertk,

You are a subscriber of "Export PDF" subscription, which doesn't include the "Edit" functionality.

You can Export a PDF file and convert it to word,excel format via - https://cloud.acrobat.com/  or install the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Or if you would like to Edit the pdf file, then you need to subscribe for the Adobe Acrobat DC- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 02, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robertk,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to using pdf.  I have Acrobat reader DC and if I click on the Edit PDF it just wants me to buy programs.  From what I gather, I can't edit the file once I have saved as PDF.  Is that correct.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader DC doesn't have the Edit functionality, and neither you get it with the Export pdf subscription.

You can Edit the document with the Acrobat DC application and in order to use that you need to subscribe for Acrobat DC subscription.

-Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 0
Resources