• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Reader will not allow me to sign in.

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe reader won't allow me to sign in and convert documents. I have to go to the cloud to do it now. Does Reader just suck now, or is there some trick? This is a major degradation of functionality. Thanks Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Advocatebaba,

As mentioned above, that Reader DC doesn't allow to sign in. Does that means you are unable to login in the application or is that you are unable to "Sign In" in the document?

I assumed you referred to the "Sign In" as you are able to do the conversion online via - https://cloud.acrobat.com/

What exactly happens when you are trying to Sign In? Does it give any error message?

If not, then please ensure that you have correct application installed Acrobat Reader DC not the Acrobat DC.

Also, close the application completely or if its windows system then close all the services of Acrobat from task manager and try again.

Let us know the more information on this.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources