Highlighted

My Edit button is not working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help correcting an application that I was working on last night. While I was working on an application I went to make a correction and I went to the link Edit and clicked Undo then everything went blank and now I am unable to make corrections at all on everything that I've already written.

I Purchase this "Adobe Export PDF" on 04/30/17 it is a one year subscription and now it is telling me that I need to "purchase" Edit again!

Please help me fix this problem.

Thanks

Joan

[personal data removed in accordance with forum rules]

Hi Joanl,

As per the description above, you are getting a message to purchase Adobe ExportPDF again, when you click on edit button, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID. With Adobe Export PDF services, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents but cannot edit PDF files with Adobe Export PDF.

To edit PDF, you need Acrobat DC, See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the ExportPDF services, sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also use the ExportPDF services through online account, sign in with your Adobe ID and password at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Edit button is not working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help correcting an application that I was working on last night. While I was working on an application I went to make a correction and I went to the link Edit and clicked Undo then everything went blank and now I am unable to make corrections at all on everything that I've already written.

I Purchase this "Adobe Export PDF" on 04/30/17 it is a one year subscription and now it is telling me that I need to "purchase" Edit again!

Please help me fix this problem.

Thanks

Joan

[personal data removed in accordance with forum rules]

Hi Joanl,

As per the description above, you are getting a message to purchase Adobe ExportPDF again, when you click on edit button, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID. With Adobe Export PDF services, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents but cannot edit PDF files with Adobe Export PDF.

To edit PDF, you need Acrobat DC, See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the ExportPDF services, sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also use the ExportPDF services through online account, sign in with your Adobe ID and password at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanl,

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will give it a try and see if it will work, stay close by I may need your help again.

Thanks

Anand Sri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also asking for me to spend $14.99 per month. I don't  want to have to do that.

I would like to have my Adobe Export PDF corrected!  Since I've been using this product I've never had a problem making corrections

when I make a mistake.

Please Help

Joan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand Sri:

I received your email and I gave it a try in "cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and what it did was convert my file to a WORD file and there I am able to make my correction.

Thanks for helping

If I continue to have problems I will let you know

Have a great day and Thanks again

Joan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 2
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joan,

You have an  active subscription of Adobe Export PDF on your Adobe ID, so ideally it should not ask to purchase again.

Make sure you are logged in on https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  with your Adobe ID and password which you used to sign in on Adobe Forums.

If you are getting the error while using the Adobe Reader, please sign out from Reader and sign back in with your Adobe ID and password.

If the  issue still persists, please share a screenshot of the error/message you get, refer to How to share a document Link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7161 so that I can look into it.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 0
Resources