Highlighted

My export does not work?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My export does not work. I open a PDF document, select Tools, sign in,click Convert, and changes to 'Sign Up Now' screen. It will not convert file. What is the problem?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My export does not work?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My export does not work. I open a PDF document, select Tools, sign in,click Convert, and changes to 'Sign Up Now' screen. It will not convert file. What is the problem?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terence Moore,

Let us know the OS version and the adobe application you are using to convert .

Also try exporting pdf through browser by navigating to this link : https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  by signing in with your adobe ID and password .

Let us know if this works .

Regards

Sarojini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And no Sarojini - that doesn't work.  It takes you right back to SIGN UP NOW even if you are logged into your account and have already SIGNED UP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terence - would love to know if you get this resolved.  I have contacted ADOBE three times now about this.  I ended getting charged TWICE at renewal. I got one account refunded but I still experience the same thing - every time I try to export it takes me to the Sign Up Now screen but shows that I am logged in.  And when I try to "chat" with support they ask the same questions over and over, promise the next time I try it will work, and then it doesn't. (Note - this happened when I "upgraded" to Windows 10)  I finally just gave up.  I have a program called Cognivew that converts pdf documents - it's a bit more expensive but it's not an annual fee and it has a lot more to offer, but you have to buy a license for every computer so I have it at work and not at home which is a pain. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2016 0
Resources