Highlighted

My message blows off when I scan a pdf into outlook email as an attachment-Why? How do I fix it?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Microsoft they said its an adobe matter and gave me a number in India and they messed up my computer. How do I fix this problem?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My message blows off when I scan a pdf into outlook email as an attachment-Why? How do I fix it?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Microsoft they said its an adobe matter and gave me a number in India and they messed up my computer. How do I fix this problem?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harrye,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Would you help us with the version of Acrobat installed on your machine? Is it Mac or Windows os based machine you have?

Also, help us with the exact steps you are taking from scanning to attaching a file to outlook message. And what exactly you mean by this "message is blowing off", is it coming blank?

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2017 1
Resources