Highlighted

My pdf files will not convert to word documents keep getting error message

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an error message every time I try to convert my pdf file to a work doc using adobe

I did not receive an answer yet regarding the error message on adobe converting pdf file to word

TOPICS
Adobe Send, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My pdf files will not convert to word documents keep getting error message

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an error message every time I try to convert my pdf file to a work doc using adobe

I did not receive an answer yet regarding the error message on adobe converting pdf file to word

TOPICS
Adobe Send, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2018 1
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not getting an error message. As soon as i key convert to Word from PDF i gives a blank page and spins and spins etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Resources