• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My pdf has too many pages to organize pages - how can I change original pdf document in order to use this function

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pdf has too many pages to organize pages - how can I change original pdf document in order to use this function

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Colef,

Looking at the requirement, you are willing to edit the original pdf document before you start organizing them. As suggested by our expert, in order to make changes in existing PDF you would require Acrobat DC. 

Acrobat DC's Edit and Organize Pages feature would help you fulfilling your requirement.

Here is how it works: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/how-to/edit-text-images-pdf-files.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/organize-pages-pdf.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha 

When I go to Extract Pages page (to reduce my PDF file page numbers) and upload my document, it gives me the error message that my PDF file has too many pages. It contains slightly more than 500 pages. 

Do you know how I can edit my PDF file in this case?

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Adobe Acrobat, not the online services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Soo567 

Have you subscribed to Acrobat online services?

Please login here https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and then try accessing the service.

If you still can't extract the pages, then let us know the exact size of the file. Also, check with a different pdf and see if that works.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources