Highlighted

Need to change the option "Rely on system fonts.." via Registry & Group Policy

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to change the option "Rely on system fonts.." in Adobe PDF Printing Preferences via Registry and in turn via Group Policy. However, cannot decide the exact registry key where this particular option is pointing too. Checked few articles in Adobe Forums & external links but could not find the exact option I am looking for. Please suggest how can I make this change across the domain at a time.

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to change the option "Rely on system fonts.." via Registry & Group Policy

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to change the option "Rely on system fonts.." in Adobe PDF Printing Preferences via Registry and in turn via Group Policy. However, cannot decide the exact registry key where this particular option is pointing too. Checked few articles in Adobe Forums & external links but could not find the exact option I am looking for. Please suggest how can I make this change across the domain at a time.

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2016 0

Have something to add?