• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No internet connection issue with Send for Signature

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to "send for signature" I receive an alert that there is "No Internet Connection" but when I look in Edit > Preferences > Internet > Setup, it says "You are already connected to the internet." Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Hi Atcs.aarmstrong,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, please try troubleshooting steps given in this link: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Also, try in a different browser like Chrome/ Firefox / Safari and check if that helps.

You may also refer to the following KB doc: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Let us know if you need any

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atcs.aarmstrong,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, please try troubleshooting steps given in this link: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Also, try in a different browser like Chrome/ Firefox / Safari and check if that helps.

You may also refer to the following KB doc: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this did not help me at all still get the error from my mac book adobe acrobat app not in a browser.Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 4.26.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kris,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

We have checked your account and see that your plan is in suspended mode due to a billing issue. If you have not initiated the cancelation, I would request you to get in touch with the billing team to get this checked. You may contact the billing team on the number provided for your region in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow so you post account information online now? I would like to talk with your boss about your comment.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mee to get the same error working on the windows. Well we have good internet and its working. Its seems it need some adobe plugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ateeq,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Could you please confirm if you are using an Adobe subscription? We did try to check your Adobe account information via the email address you have used to sign in here in the community. We do not see any subscription under that account.

If you are using any subscription, please share the subscription plan. Also, do you get this error when using the service via desktop application or the website?

Share the screenshot you receive. Also, let us know if you get it at a certain step or when you start the workflow. 

Did you try to use the browser (if the issue occurs with the desktop application) or an alternate browser like the new incognito window on the Chrome browser to check if it works there?  

We are looking into this issue. However, we need more information.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources