Highlighted

No product shows in my Adobe Account

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged into my Adobe

I have recently renewed my annual subscription to Adobe PDF Pack

Under the PLANS & PRODUCTS TAB, I am trying to locate my Serial no. but when I click on the "View your products" link it shows no products yet I have been billed for the Pack.

Any help please ?

Hi Pauld,

I checked that you have Adobe PDF Pack subscription. The service is active and working fine.

The subscription plan does not need a serial number to activate the service. You just need to log in with your Adobe ID.

Assuming you are using Adobe Reader DC to export the PDF to Word file, try to sign out of the application.

Then relaunch the application and log in with your Adobe ID under which you have purchased the subscription.

Now try to export PDF and check if it works.

You can also export file online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Open the link and log in with your Adobe ID.

Then go to Export PDF tab and follow the steps.

Please make sure that you are using the same Adobe ID under which you have purchased the subscription.

Can you share the Adobe ID in a private message so we can check it?

Note: Please do not share your Adobe ID in this forum post or any other social sites as it can be misused.

Refer this thread How Do I Send  Private Message for the steps to send a private message.

Let us know if you still experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No product shows in my Adobe Account

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged into my Adobe

I have recently renewed my annual subscription to Adobe PDF Pack

Under the PLANS & PRODUCTS TAB, I am trying to locate my Serial no. but when I click on the "View your products" link it shows no products yet I have been billed for the Pack.

Any help please ?

Hi Pauld,

I checked that you have Adobe PDF Pack subscription. The service is active and working fine.

The subscription plan does not need a serial number to activate the service. You just need to log in with your Adobe ID.

Assuming you are using Adobe Reader DC to export the PDF to Word file, try to sign out of the application.

Then relaunch the application and log in with your Adobe ID under which you have purchased the subscription.

Please make sure that you are using the same Adobe ID under which you have purchased the subscription.

Note: Please do not share your Adobe ID in this forum post or any other social sites as it can be misused.

Refer this thread How Do I Send  Private Message for the steps to send a private message.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF Pack does not have a serial number. Are you trying to install Acrobat, by any chance?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 1
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

thank you for your reply,

it seems that when I am trying to convert say a word document to PDF it says my subscription is out of date and asks me to purchase Adobe again. Maybe I need to log into my account and try it then.

Thanks again

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pauld,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 0
Resources