• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not possible to import the whole Excel workbook

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the Adobe PDF Pack this morning, mainly for the purpose to combine different files into one PDF file.

Now I noticed the problem that when I import an Excel file which contains multiple sheets, it will only show the most recently opened sheet instead of all of them. As of this, I can only take one sheet for the combination instead of the whole workbook. Is this intended or is there a solution for the problem?

TOPICS
Combine files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey SandroSchnee,

Adobe PDF Pack's "Combine Files" feature would help you combining multiple pdf into one. In the scenario explained above, Excels contains multiple sheets or attachment within would not be supported. 

"It will only show the most recently opened sheet instead of all of them. I can only take one sheet for the combination instead of the whole workbook"

Yes, this is intended. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources