• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On exporting Reader is asking to purchase...

Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to convert my pdf to word it keeps taking me to Adobe site to purchase........Already purchased

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Hi davidl55032983,

Could you please tell what Operating System you have-Windows/Mac?

Are you using Export PDF services in Adobe Reader or in Web Browser like Google Chrome/Internet Explorer?

Try to export pdf by visiting this link -  https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Assuming, you are using Reader for Export PDF services,Try to first logout from the application by clicking on top right corner of the screen and then click sign out,close Reader and then launch it again, login into your account and t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi davidl55032983,

Could you please tell what Operating System you have-Windows/Mac?

Are you using Export PDF services in Adobe Reader or in Web Browser like Google Chrome/Internet Explorer?

Try to export pdf by visiting this link -  https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Assuming, you are using Reader for Export PDF services,Try to first logout from the application by clicking on top right corner of the screen and then click sign out,close Reader and then launch it again, login into your account and then try to export to pdf.

Visit this link on how to use Adobe PDF Export services :How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Let us know about the results.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources