Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌ON the app , how do I download documents from the cloud to my iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi secora47267766 ,

In Acrobat Reader mobile app. there is no option to download the PDF file from document cloud on your device.

However you can do this online via web browser.

Open this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent on iPad in the web browser, Sign In using your Adobe ID & under the Document Cloud tab you will see all the uploaded file, select it & download it on your device.

Later you will be able to see the downloaded file in Acrobat Reader mobile app. under Local tab.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi secora47267766 ,

In Acrobat Reader mobile app. there is no option to download the PDF file from document cloud on your device.

However you can do this online via web browser.

Open this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent on iPad in the web browser, Sign In using your Adobe ID & under the Document Cloud tab you will see all the uploaded file, select it & download it on your device.

Later you will be able to see the downloaded file in Acrobat Reader mobile app. under Local tab.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources