Highlighted

Once a share link has been published and shared, can you add more files to that link?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sharing video files and I'd like to update a shared link with another file, is this possible or do you have to create a new share link?

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Once a share link has been published and shared, can you add more files to that link?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sharing video files and I'd like to update a shared link with another file, is this possible or do you have to create a new share link?

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markg,

I assume you are using the Send &Track feature, in that case once the link has been created and shared then you can not update the shared link.

As a workaround or using other methods, you can create a shared folder/shared drive on your system and can share the link with the end users. So if you would like to update the content or file then you can do that in that particular folder.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2017 1
Resources