• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online collaborate: Can I embed my pdf into my website and handle registration?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want my workers and clients to review documents through my webpage, leave comments etc. I want to handle the registration through my website too? Is this possible? I am only after the annotations feature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Volkanqq,

Looking at the description given above, I believe Document Cloud "Shared Review" can help to fulfill your requirement.  With this you can automatically collect everyone's comments in a single PDF file. Track progress and consolidate comments.

How exactly it works, for that you may go through this help article here: Starting a PDF review, Adobe Acrobat (can use through Acrobat DC, available as Subscription and License)

Starting a PDF review online using Adobe Document Cloud (can use through Adobe PDF Pack, which is an online service)

Tracking and managing PDF reviews

How others will participate in Share Review initiated by you, for that read this article:  Starting a PDF review online using Adobe Document Cloud

Hope this fulfill your requirement. Let us know if you have further query.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I got it all working. Tough my critical question is how can I embed it in my own webpage so I can have my branding visible at the top of my page.

I tried to embed via iframes but I got hit with cross-origin permission errors.

Any solution to embedding the online reviewer into my webpage?

Thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great!

Sorry I missed to respond to your last message. As per my knowledge, embedding a review to your website is not something that you can achieve with the help of Acrobat DC. You might required Digital Publishing software. I found an help article Embedding web viewer content in your web page | Adobe Developer Connection  please go through it.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PDF EMBEDS in 2020

Akanchha's info was true once upon a time.  The article she recommended was written in 2013 when the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) still existed.  The DPS provided a means to embed PDFs with a viewer in a website.  DPS is now history.  The Adobe Tech Blog claims to offer a solution for PDF embeds at: 

https://medium.com/adobetech/easily-embed-pdf-into-your-website-using-adobe-document-cloud-view-sdk-...

HOWEVER, those using WordPress Org for their websites won't have too much trouble finding a WP plug-in or a widget designed to easily embed PDFs.   MY SOLUTION is to park my PDFs at BOX, which offers an embed code that I insert into the web page's code or via a HTML Embed widget.  That is an easy solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources