Highlighted

Opening existing documents with Adobe Export features already available.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before recent upgrade Win 10, whenever I opened a PDF file, the Adobe Export features were available from a panel on the right hand side of the document.  Now this doesn't happen. It seems I have to open Adobe Export and then import the file into it.  Is there a setting to allow all PDF documents to automatically open in Adobe Export?

Hi Johnnie,

It seems you are referring to access the Export pdf service from Acrobat Reader DC interface

Install Acrobat Reader DC from: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Sign in with your Adobe ID in Acrobat Reader DC and use the Export PDF functions within the UI.

Regards,
Rave

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opening existing documents with Adobe Export features already available.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before recent upgrade Win 10, whenever I opened a PDF file, the Adobe Export features were available from a panel on the right hand side of the document.  Now this doesn't happen. It seems I have to open Adobe Export and then import the file into it.  Is there a setting to allow all PDF documents to automatically open in Adobe Export?

Hi Johnnie,

It seems you are referring to access the Export pdf service from Acrobat Reader DC interface

Install Acrobat Reader DC from: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Sign in with your Adobe ID in Acrobat Reader DC and use the Export PDF functions within the UI.

Regards,
Rave

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnnie,

Regards,
Rave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2016 0
Resources