Highlighted

ou do not have access to this service. Please contact your IT Administrator to gain access

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run into a problem when I do it fוll and signed, What do I need to do to solve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ou do not have access to this service. Please contact your IT Administrator to gain access

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run into a problem when I do it fוll and signed, What do I need to do to solve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Dan_Mor,

We'r sorry for not being able to reply on time.

As shared, you are getting the message "You do not have access to this service" while using Fill & Sign service. Do you get the same error while adding annotation or using any other feature?

You may try the following steps-

1- Check with the different file, as it could be a file specific issue.

2- If you are using desktop application Adobe Reader DC, then Sign Out of the application once and check back.

3- Try accessing the service through Docuemnt Cloud web interface: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ 

Hope this help.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2019 0
Resources