Highlighted

PDF combine does not format accurately. I just uploaded a word doc 21 times before it formatted to PDF correctly.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Combine PDF for two years, combining  2 word docs into a single PDF without problems every week. Since Early Jan 2018, the programme has stopped duplicating my formatting accurately. Most weeks I have had to try uploading each document 4 or 5 times before it formatted accurately (the black border lines are missing). Today 25 Jan 2018, I had to upload the same document 21 times before the PDF formatted correctly. I eventually changed a bit of text on the word doc and it worked. What is the solution??

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF combine does not format accurately. I just uploaded a word doc 21 times before it formatted to PDF correctly.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Combine PDF for two years, combining  2 word docs into a single PDF without problems every week. Since Early Jan 2018, the programme has stopped duplicating my formatting accurately. Most weeks I have had to try uploading each document 4 or 5 times before it formatted accurately (the black border lines are missing). Today 25 Jan 2018, I had to upload the same document 21 times before the PDF formatted correctly. I eventually changed a bit of text on the word doc and it worked. What is the solution??

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2018 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleyl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Would it be possible if you can share word files with us to replicate the issue at our end? To share the file here in the forums, please refer to the steps given in this link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Have you tried combining other word files to check if the issue occurs with those two files only?

Also, let us know the web browser - Chrome/ Safari/ Firefox you are using to combine files?

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 2
Resources