• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Converter Issues

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the PDF converter a few months ago and it worked for about a week. Now I get an error message of "Forbidden. The operation could not be completed. Try again later". Can someone assist?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT assumed answered....I clicked accidentally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry. It's just a bug in the forum software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I thought it was telling me someone with the username of "Mark Assumed" answered my question...;))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to use the converter via Adobe Reader or are you using it online? If the former, try it here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link actually gives me a "Critical error. Unable to fetch base_uris" message...I get that same message when I click "learn more" at the bottom of the PDF side bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Adaml,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, when you are trying to access Adobe ExportPDF service, you are getting an error message "Critical error. Unable to fetch base_uris" message, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

Some users had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocking our site. Try connecting the machine to a different network environment or use your cell phone hotspot or any guest wired/wireless network and check.

Is it your personal computer or an office computer?

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources