Highlighted

PDF Editing

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to edit a PDF. I have subscribed to a monthly fee paying service to enable me to do this but I have Parkinsons and I am really struggling to remember what it is that I must do to be able to edit a PDF document I have received. Can anyone help me please........PLEASE be patient with me

Hi stevenf33639878,

As I have checked the details for your account, you have  Acrobat Pro DC subscription active.

1- Download Acrobat Pro DC on your computer by visiting this link: Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

2- To edit a pdf, open a pdf file in Acrobat DC by right-clicking on the pdf>select Open with>Adobe Acrobat DC

In Acrobat DC>click Tools>Edit PDF

Please refer to the following tutorials on how to edit a pdf in Acrobat DC:

Use Adobe Acrobat DC to edit text and images in PDFs | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

You may also edit a pdf file on an iPad:

Work with PDFs on mobile devices | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks,

Shivam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Editing

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to edit a PDF. I have subscribed to a monthly fee paying service to enable me to do this but I have Parkinsons and I am really struggling to remember what it is that I must do to be able to edit a PDF document I have received. Can anyone help me please........PLEASE be patient with me

Hi stevenf33639878,

As I have checked the details for your account, you have  Acrobat Pro DC subscription active.

1- Download Acrobat Pro DC on your computer by visiting this link: Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

2- To edit a pdf, open a pdf file in Acrobat DC by right-clicking on the pdf>select Open with>Adobe Acrobat DC

Use Adobe Acrobat DC to edit text and images in PDFs | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

Thanks,

Shivam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stevenf33639878,

Thanks,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2017 0
Resources