• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF export is not working

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to export PDF to Word but is not working. The plan is still valid.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

I cant see the attachment here, but as you said its Adobe Acrobat so I could understand what could be the problem.

Adobe Acrobat doesn't support the Export PDF subscription. You need to uninstall the Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  and install the free application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Sign In using your Adobe ID and password and check again.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Libors,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

When you said that its not working, then what does it mean? Is it not giving the conversion page or after converting giving any error message?

For any troubleshooting, refer to- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8841

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanccha,

Thank you for your e-mail. If I said „its not working“ it means I was log in to acrobat, I had open the PDF file, on the right site there were the options, and when I clicked on „Export PDF“ it showed me „another information“ and I couldn´t transfer it to Word. Please see below printscreen. Left site.

Libor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cant see the attachment here, but as you said its Adobe Acrobat so I could understand what could be the problem.

Adobe Acrobat doesn't support the Export PDF subscription. You need to uninstall the Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  and install the free application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Sign In using your Adobe ID and password and check again.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources